Sunday, June 24, 2007

Harrison is 6 Months Old!





I realize I'm a little late posting this, but this has been such a crazy weekend for us! Thursday night I took the kids down to my parents house to spend the night. Harrison went to the doctor on Friday morning & weighed in at .........20lbs 6oz! That's right, more than Madeleine weighted at 1 year (fully clothed). It's amazing. If I hold him for very long, my arm REALLY starts to hurt. :) Then, Friday afternoon, I had the chance to get out with my sister and do some much needed shopping. Saturday, Madeleine went to her first VBS and had a great time. She got to get inside an ambulance and see a firetruck.
So, on to Harrison. Right now is one of my favorite ages. He can roll both ways, when he feels like it, but prefers to play on his tummy. He can turn himself in a circle while playing on his tummy. He smiles all the time. He laughs easily, especially at his sister. He laughs so hard when I sing to him (should I be insulted?). He can sit with only a little support and loves to sit in his BUMBO. He makes cooing sounds and squeals at himself. He can put his toes in his mouth (something he's just learned) and especially likes to do this at mealtime. He pretty much puts anything and everything in his mouth. He is a drool machine. :)
How can it have already been 6 months? Before I know it, I'll be posting his first birthday. WAAAAAA. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: