Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Thoughts


Madeleine and Daddy.

























Hanging out with Mimi and Grandad. Look at Harrison's smile!



Yesterday was such a wonderful day for all of us! We were able to hear my dad preach -- always a special treat-- then join my parents for a delicious family dinner. I made a key lime pie that's become our traditional Father's Day dessert & we pretty much finished off at the dinner table! :)


I also took some pictures of Madeleine and Harrison with my parents. My mammy sent both of them some adorable new outfits. Madeleine HAD to wear her new ladybug dress last night. She loves this dress and has been after me to let her wear it all week. After church, Madeleine climbed into Harrison's carseat and Matt carried her to the car. She's not much heavier than my boy is! Ha!

1 comment:

sugar said...

Those pictures are so cute! However, I need to jump in front of the camera sometime because I'm starting to feel like the family phantom.