Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer Play Date





Today my friend Jamie and her two kids -- Hannah and Lincoln -- came over for a playdate. It was so much fun! The girls were soooo cute. They played and played together, with very little fussing. They played in the pool after lunch for a long time and took turns washing each other. We could hear them outside laughing and chatting away. I think they're both pretty big talkers. Guess that they get it from their moms! It was wonderful to have someone for me to talk to, also. I'm sure I probably talked Jamie's ear off, but it can get pretty lonely at home all day with just a 3 year old for conversation. :) It's also nice to have someone that completely understands the ins and outs of adding a second baby to your family. Our little guys are just a month apart and still pretty little, so they weren't too interested in each other -- yet. Give them a few more months and we'll be watching them more than the girls! Ha! ;) Even as I write this Madeleine is in the other room "fixing" things for when Hannah comes back (which she keeps saying is tomorrow). So sweet.

No comments: