Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun Teacher Gift

Madeleine has so far been incredible blessed to have wonderful teachers. I know firsthand how often teachers are unappreciated & how very very VERY hard they work to make learning fun and exciting. So, besides Christmas & the end of the year, I try and send something now & then to M's teacher. Each year, I've sent a fall scented candle on the first day of fall & this in the spring. Since the first day of spring falls during our Spring Break this year, I'm sending these tomorrow -- one for her teacher & one for her intern (it's her last day).

I took a cute plastic glass cup & filled a clear bag with egg candies (hershey's, butterfinger eggs, & reeses eggs). Then I added a big pink flower & tied with a fun ribbon. It took very little time & cost me less than $10. I think they turned out cute (although last year's was actually cuter -- found a better cup, oh well).

I'll have Madeleine add a note to my "Happy Spring" one & have her deliver them tomorrow. :)

No comments: