Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gingerbread House

This year I thought it would be fun to make a gingerbread house with Madeleine. I bought one that was already made & we just did the decorating. She helped me pick out lots of candy for the house and we waited until Harrison was napping and had a blast! It was such fun! She pretty much did it herself, with me just putting the icing where she wanted it. She worked on this diligently for a couple of hours and used most of the candy we bought -- and ate the rest! :) I love getting to do things like this with her -- just the two of us. She's very proud of her house and it has a place of honor in our kitchen. I tried to explain to her that it's not really for eating, but occasionally I'll notice that a piece or two is missing! Ha!





No comments: