Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Madeleine's Christmas Program

Last week was Madeleine's christmas program at Wee Care. They've been practicing for it since the second week of school & we were all excited to see her up there. Her three yr. old class was dressing as snowmen & singing/ reciting snowman songs. Here we are just after arriving -- I love this picture of my family! We got there early to get seats right in the front.....
Then it was time to take Madeleine to her classroom to put on her costume. It pretty much went downhill FAST from there. She didn't want to get dressed, but finally we got the costume on. I was able to leave her and take my seat & she'd stopped crying. :) Then, when her class entered the auditorium she saw us & started crying again! She refused to perform and so I just held her and we watched the show. :( Here's the only picture I got of her in her costume -- I had to push her away from me and clicked the camera really fast!
What can I say? Hopefully, we'll have better luck next year!

No comments: