Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Many Faces of Harrison and Countdown to Christmas!

Harrison makes so many cute faces (I'm not biased or anything!) during the day. Last week, during bathtime I pulled out my camera and started snapping. I'm sure all moms understand how hard it is to get those moments on camera, but I got some pretty good ones, I think! Harrison loves his baths. He knows that after dinner he gets a bath -- this is a necessity, he's usually covered in food. He starts bouncing in his chair and whining for the tub. I put him down and he speed-crawls right to the tub! He can't wait. He loves to splash and has learned how to pull the plug, so now he's confined to the back of the tub, behind Madeleine. Ha! Enjoy the snapshots--


This is how happy he pretty much is all the time!



Check out those rolls, especially above the knees!
I blogged earlier about Madeleine's excitement about Christmas. She's having a hard time waiting for Santa and wants to open the presents under the tree. I know she won't open them -- we've put the fear in her, but I wanted to do something to help her be more patient. So, I made a sock advent calendar out of baby socks. I'm still looking for some cute number stickers to go on the outside of each sock 1-24; if anyone sees any let me know. Each sock has a little treat inside and she gets one every day. It's becoming a big event in her day & she really looks forward to it! I'm giving it to her after her rest/nap time, so hopefully it will inspire her to do better with resting on her bed! :) It was a fun project for me -- I plan on doing it every year. I guess next year I'll have to put 2 treats inside!



4 comments:

Little Rock Real Estate said...

I love all the rolls. He makes some cute faces.

shelly

Kim said...

Hello! I adore the bath time photos! H is such a cute baby. I take a ton of bath pics too. I also LOVE the sock countdown to Christmas. I need to do that for next year. It was good to see pics of your family at TG. What a fun holiday.

Anonymous said...

Oh he so looks like his Daddy! The Christmas decor is beautiful! Rachel you have always loved to decorate and you do such an amazing job at it. Good to see that you guys are doing so good. Love you all! Shauri

Anonymous said...

love my tounge deep in his cute bum