Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let it SNOW!

This weather is CRAZY! First it was 70 degrees this weekend and today we have snow and tomorrow it's going to be 60 degrees! It's going to be a incredible if we aren't all sick by the weekend!
Well, Madeleine's prayers were finally answered. She's been praying for snow every night this winter. Matt and I had pretty much decided that she wasn't going to get her snow and we've been trying to explain to her that Spring is coming and snow doesn't happen in spring and maybe next year..... but, oh the faith of a child. She just KNEW that God was going to send her snow and kept telling me that it was going to snow, because God can make it snow. Well, today Madeleine got her snow and her mom got a reminder that faith can move mountains -- or in this case, drop some beautiful snow into our yard.
I woke up this morning to find a good covering of snow. I woke up Madeleine and boy oh boy was she excited! She kept saying "I knew it would snow, I knew it would snow." So we got Harrison some breakfast and suited up and headed out to play.

Harrison watching through the window, eating his breakfast, and checking out his first snow.
Madeleine LOVED the snow!



She's catching snowflakes on her tongue.


The houses behind us.

Surprisingly, Harrison really like the snow too. He got out in the yard and played all in it.


I only let Harrison stay out for 30 minutes and he threw a fit when it was time to come in. He stood at the back door crying and crying to go back out. :( In these pictures you can see the grass, but as I'm writing this and looking outside the ground is now covered and I have two little ones already begging to go back out to play!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

I thought of Madeleine this morning! Glad she got her wish!