Thursday, March 20, 2008

Madeleine's Easter Hunt

Today was Madeleine's Easter Party at school and it was such fun! Harrison and I went up there for the Egg Hunt and then for the party! They all got to find 12 eggs -- full of candy! Which, of course, the teachers only let them eat AT HOME! Yes, my little girl is just bouncing off the wall from all the candy/sweets she's had today. :) And, she's quite sneaky. I just found 2 EMPTY candy wrappers in her room.

Madeleine sweet teacher, Ms. Tamara, offered to keep an eye on Harrison so I could take pic of my girl. Here's the narrative....

Here she is coming into the gym (or as we call it, the "gym-gym" so it's not confused with the gym I go to). They do "hips and lips" to keep quite and still.

Hips and Lips!

After getting their instructions....."no shoving, pushing, pulling, fighting....." ONE, TWO, THREE -- GO! And they were off, stuffing baskets full of eggs!

The teachers checked to make sure everyone had the same amount of eggs -- one poor kid only had 2! Check out Madeleine's haul. She definitely knew what she was doing.

And, she was sooooo excited/surprised to see us! I was one of only 2 moms that came out of all 5 3yr old classes -- unbelievable, but true -- and M seemed proud that I was there. Check out this face. She kept posing for me and I kept having to remind her to get some eggs! :)Mr. Harrison thought that he was BIG stuff! He got right in there and played with all those boys, and got knocked down a few times too. But, he got right up and kept on going. He's going to LOVE preschool.........when the time comes.
Time to go back to class. She's doing "hips and lips" again.
Madeleine and Keyton -- he sits by her at school and wanted to be in this pic. So cute!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.