Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter.....a little late

Here's the second part of our Easter fun! We made cookies on Friday to begin the sugar-fest and they were so good, I didn't even get a picture. :)

Harrison knew something was good and sweet was being made in the kitchen and was desperate to sample it. He kept trying to reach up to the icing bowl and FINALLY figured this out....
He stayed there just long enough for me to snap the pic and to stick his hand in the icing.
This year, we let Harrison help with the decoraing! He had the most fun of all, I think. He was all over those sprinkles. (most of them ended up either in his mouth or on the floor) Check out his blue mustache!

Madeleine was much more serious. She worked FOREVER on her cookies and they did me proud! They looked great!
On his sugar high.


Easter morning the Easter bunny made a stop by our house! They were so excited to see what he'd left for them and "unpack" their baskets. Our bunny was thoughtful and gave us some fun activities for church that morning.
Madeleine lined up everything in her basket and organized it -- who does that sound like???


They only got one piece of candy in their baskets.....the rest was books, colors, stickers, etc. Harrison went right for his "cndy" (as he calls it) a blue bunny. And, FYI we did see that blue bunny again.....

Unfortunately the kids weren't really into picture taking, so this is the only shot I got of Madeleine. My grandmother sent her this dress and she LOVES it. Probably because it doesn't have a waistline in it -- she gets that from me. She calls it her "name dress" because it has her monogram on it and has been begging me for weeks to wear it! She looked adorable.

This was Harrison's big Easter morning shot. Waaaaaaaa

After church was better. He at least let me snap a picture. I wish I'd gotten a better one since I have a feeling this is the last year I'll be able to dress him in these cute little outfits (sniff, sniff).

No comments: