Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Easter....

I've had such a fun time getting ready for Easter this year. The kids are really into it and excited about the Easter Bunny coming! I'm always ready for Easter because it means spring can't be far away.

Our Front Door Declares that this House is Ready for Easter!
Bunnies, bunnies everywhere!!

You can find them here....

and here....

oh, more bunnies!
I'll spare you the rest of the bunnies, those were my favorite. I can always tell easter is just around the corner when I find these all over our house.....

And, here's my Madeleine working hard on our Easter tree! She's been fiddling with it daily to make it just right.

Ah, the semi-finished product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some day I would like to have the kind of life where I can thoughtfully place bunnies around my house.

;-) It looks great!!! See you tomorrow!!!

---Sug