Saturday, April 25, 2009

Harrison's New "Bed"

Madeleine and Harrison dumped all the balls out of Harrison's Firetruck (about 200 of them -- FUN) and made it into a bed for their "sleepover." They laid in there off and on all morning. At nap time, Harrison grabbed his blanket and ran for the "bed" and when I told him he had to sleep in his crib, he proceeded to throw a fit.

There are few things I love more than hearing them playing together. They are so sweet to each other and he's going to miss her terribly next fall when she's in school all day. :( Then he'll just have ol' mom to entertain him.


2 comments:

~aj~ said...

How fun is that?! No wonder he was so fun of the ball pit at Fun City.

And I have to say that your 2 kiddos DO play together as well as any siblings I've ever seen. Very sweet!

~aj~ said...

My brain is fried...I meant to say "such a fan" in that first comment. :)