Monday, April 27, 2009

Sprinkles

We had brownies and ice cream sundaes for a special treat at dinner. Of course, the kids couldn't get enough of the sprinkles -- something we don't do often enough I guess. So, when Madeleine asked if I'd leave the sprinkles on the table, I said "sure." Bad, bad decision.

Moments later, I hear her cry "OH NO! I turn to see this:

Let's see that closer, shall we....
I think there's a brownie and ice cream under there somewhere.
Harrison had dumped the whole bottle into his bowl and was shoveling them in his mouth as fast as his hand could get them there. I'm all for sprinkes, but this might be a little much.
And did I mention the sugar high that soon followed????

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny! Looks like something my child would do!!

We are going to my parents this weekend, but should be here for Mother's Day Weekend! Hope we can see ya!

~aj~ said...

Brownie sundaes AND sprinkles???

You are my kind of people!!!