Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunts and Other Fun

We had our egg hunt at preschool on Wednesday. I didn't let them have any candy at school (bad, bad mommy!) so as soon as we got in the car they tore into it. By the time we got home they were both buzzing from the sugar. Oh boy.


Here's Harrison listening to Corderoy's Easter. He's sitting in "his" seat.....although we don't assign seats, he's claimed this for his own.
Harrison dropping the only egg he collected in his basket. All those others?? I put them in so he'd have the required 7 then made him pose for this picture. :)

I didn't get to go see Madeleine's hunt since we were still having Harrison's party so thanks to our friend Sarah for taking the pictures!

Madeleine's class showing off their haul!
Just the girls --

Yesterday while Harrison was napping, Madeleine and I dyed eggs. Here's a picture of the finished product. If you look hard -- on the pink egg you can see where she wrote her name.

She had a hard time waiting for them to get dark, so we sang songs to pass the time. I love singing with her!


She was so proud of the finished product. We worked on those eggs for over an hour and had such a sweet time. Oh, how I'm going to miss her when she's in kindergarden!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun day at school! I love all your bunnies. We are barely settled back home since Ike, so our decorating was minimal... seeing yours made me wish for more! :)