Monday, June 28, 2010

Miss C at 5 Months!

This has been another wonderful month with our sweet Charlotte. I'm a week late in posting these pictures that I took last Sunday. She's growing & changing so much each day! This month we had to really distract her so she's leave her 5 month sign alone!

Charlotte has really found her voice this month, and it's LOUD! She not only laughs and squeals, but has added bababa and blablabla to her repetoire. :) I like to think the "baba" is really her way of saying "mama." Ha! I've spent hours saying "mama" to her!

We started some solid foods this month as well. She took right to them! It was like she was waiting for me to finally give her some food.

She still loves her tummy playtime & turns herself right over on her belly as soon as I lay her down. We have to really watch where we're putting her & what's around her now. She prefers to sleep on her belly with her bootie in the air -- I just love that!


I can't believe in one month we'll be celebrating her 1/2 birthday! It's just going too fast!

No comments: