Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cousin Fun!

Ryan, Jamie, Emery & Garner came to visit us at the end of June and what a fun time we had with them here! My kids were thrilled to have their cousins at our house for a visit -- and Matt & I felt the same. :) We had a fun filled couple of days....played in the blow up, ate at Red Robin, got some deals at Old Navy, and hit the pools.

Thursday when they got here, Matt was still at work. We had some lunch and then the kiddos played on the blowup until naptime. Just thinking about Garner going down that big ol' slide still makes me smile. And, Madeleine, Emery & Harrison played so nice together. Emery is such a little mother with Charlotte -- who loved all that attention! 
 

 
 After dinner that night we went back to their hotel to swim. Before we knew it -- it was after 10pm and the kids were still going strong. :)


 The next day we hit our pool and then everyone but me and Garner went out to the driving range to hit golf balls....I think I see some future family golf outing when we're all together. Maybe I need to pick up golf?? So, Garner and I chilled at the house. He is such a sweetie! We sat and read books and before I knew it he was asleep.
 Loved that snuggle time with my nephew!
We had such a great visit! Can't wait to see you guys again!

No comments: