Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Parties

This week has been filled with parties! First was Harrison's party at school on Wednesday. They had yummy cupcakes, and everyone ate ONLY the icing off. Funny. :)

Harrison's class sang Jingle Bells -- his FAVORITE song right now. I think he was probably the only one that actually knew all the words and sang. :)


Then Friday was Madeleine's class party. I don't have a lot of pictures of this since I'm the homeroom mom aka party planner. We started the party by watching the old Frosty video, which the kids LOVED!!! Then they made a snowman picture frame craft. (This is Madeleine's table where she sits every day. )
Here's Madeleine with her finished craft. I think they all seemed to like it -- at least the other parents did!
After craft time we played pin the nose on the snowman. I'd made a girl and boy snowman and we had some silly fun with this. The were surprising accurate -- we couldn't use a blindfold since her class has had an outbreak of lice (YUCK) and we didn't want to pass it around. But they thought it was fun.
Then it was time for the food!! They feasted on cupcakes, cookies, chips, candy and some grapes and cheese thrown in for good measure! :) I'm sure her teacher was thankful that all the kids were heading home after this! :) They were bouncing off the walls!!!!
Here's my silly girl with her blue tongue from her cupcake!

I'm so thankful that I've been able to do this for her class this year! I've made so many memories with her and it's been so neat to be up at her school and see all the fun things they're doing. I'm so thankful for her teacher and all the work she puts in to making her class such fun!!!

No comments: