Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Man in Red

Last Sunday we stopped off on our way home to make our first visit to Santa. I'd already prepared myself for neither kiddo wanting to sit in his lap or talk to him. Was I wrong!! As soon as Harrison could make his way to Santa he let go of my hand and took off in a sprint screaming "SANTA" the entire way! He climbed up in his lap and just started chatting away. I was so surprised and completely tickled by the entire scene (as were several others nearby). He told Santa that he wanted tools so he could "help daddy." So sweet!

Madeleine stood by me and waited patiently until Harrison paused for a minute, then headed up for her turn. She sat so nicely --- just like her --- and told Santa that she wanted a Barbie house, Barbie car and Barbie haircut (salon). I'm almost positive that Santa's going to deliver! However, just in case, Madeleine prayed her Christmas list last week at dinner one night! Ha! Matt and I were both trying SO HARD not to laugh!

So, now we're planning a trip to the mall to see the "good santa." Hopefully I'll get some better pictures then.

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

Did you hear Santa is also going to be at the church on Thursday night? We're WAY excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Harrison looks like an angel child! So sweet!!

--sug