Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with Grammy and Pops

This past weekend we celebrated our Christmas with Grammy and Pops since I can't move from NWA until this baby is born. Unfortunately my camera batteries were low so I didn't get a lot of pictures. :(

The kids LOVED their gifts!! It's been basically an entire year since Harrison's opened a present and he was so excited!! I also must add that he's got to be the most polite 3 year old EVER. He said "thank you" after every gift and several times, put the gift down saying "I gonna give you a hug" which he did. How sweet is that!

So, it was nice for them to have some fun new toys to play with....they were pretty busy the rest of the day just playing with their new toys.


Grammy found this awesome Santa/Christmas look and find that the kids have LOVED!!! There is an easy list which is perfect for Harrison and a harder list that sometimes even has me and Matt stumped -- although Madeleine seems to find EVERYTHING. It's been a source of lots of fun family time this week.

No comments: